I wanted to make another "like" list today, but I found I was having a hard time. Too many things I thought of were repeats from previous lists. I started feeling pretty boring. Are those the only things I like?
Finally I got the idea to make a list of things I DON'T like, and then use that as sort of an opposite list. It makes sense that if I don't like some things, I probably do like the opposite. So here you go:
13 things I dislike, and 13 corresponding things I do like.
I don't like/
I DO like
1
clutter
tidiness
2
complaints
thanks
3
arguing
getting along
4
being late
being on time, or even a little early
5
feeling behind
being caught up
6
not sleeping well
good, refreshing sleep
7
bad dreams
no dreams, or very good dreams
8
dissonant music
beautiful harmony
9
the smell of trash burning
the smell of fresh air
10
unfriendliness
friendliness
11
foul language
interesting, clean vocabulary
12
promiscuity
monongamy and faithfulness
13
big city traffic
country roads
A 10-Step Plan for Recalibrating Your Style
4 days ago
15 comments:
I agree with most....I have a potty mouth sometimes.
Happy TT!
Great list. I like the contrast. I hate running late.
Good choices and don't get me started on foul language. My goodness
I agree with you on hating being late and i dont mind being early but being to early bugs me too. Thanks for sharing!
Digital Frenzy :0)
Great list. I agree with most.
I agree with most of these too. Interesting idea for a list!
Feeling caught up? What's that and where can I buy it? LOL
Great list. The contrast adds some flare.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy
We must have similar tastes. I agree with the whole list!
I think we share pretty much all those likes and dislikes.
Interesting idea for a list...I must try it sometime! I must admit, not sleeping well is at the top of my "dislikes" with the schedule I have....
What a great list. I like/dislike the same thing especially being on time. When someone tells me they will be somewhere at a certain time and they are 5,10,15,20 minutes late, it really ticks me off!!!!
Thank for stopping by my T13.
I enjoyed reading your list. I would like to feel 'being caught up' as I always feel behind most days!
Happy TT!
I agree with all of these. But number 12 means the most to me as I raise my teenage boy and soon-to-be-teen girls!
I'm never ever late either. Well, maybe I am posting this - but wow - trying to visit 300+ blogs AND say something meaningful?
Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com
Post a Comment