Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Tired....!

Sunday-- worship team; day with friends; company for supper

Monday-- put up trim in living room

Tuesday-- clean up kitchen after Sunday and Monday's messes; worship team practice; prayer meeting afterwards; LATE bedtime

Wednesday (today, all day)-- help some friends pack up after being evicted. Now our enclosed trailer is full of their household goods, and we are BEAT, just BEAT.

Thursday(tomorrow)-- Food Coop pick up at 10:00 (which means help unload truck and divvy up the stuff); talk to MIL about food for butchering day. Catch up on housework. Post TT list. I hope.

Friday-- Make food, lots of food. Post part one of "The Fellowship and The Ring." I hope.

Saturday-- BUTCHERING DAY. Hubby's brothers and their families, including us, gather at the folks' place and we butcher a very big hog. We'll work hard, eat a lot, and go to bed late.

Sunday-- Get up very early for before-church worship team practice and sound check. The service will probably go late because we have visiting preachers from South Africa.

If I weren't tired already, I'd be tired just looking at my week. If you don't see me around for a few days, you'll know why.

My bed is calling me, loudly. So instead of TT tonight, it's TTFN. You know, as in "Tigger". As in "Ta-ta for now."

Wink. Yawn. Snore.

3 comments:

PrayerMom said...

For my 0.02, I think some sleep is more important than a TT list. I spent yesterday horrendously sick, partly from getting overly tired sending off the young man.

My Ice Cream Diary said...

I've spent all morning bemaoning the fact that I'm just oo busy/tired to do what I had wanted to do for my hubby on Valentine's day. May we both have a more relxing week next week.

Jeana said...

Man, makes me tired just reading it.