1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Someone wanting tree work done.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?Yes.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?a listener; unless you start asking me about myself, and then I talk too much. Or if you ask me about my kids, and then I monopolize the conversation. You have been warned.
4. Do you take compliments well? I didn't used to, but I think I do now. I try to just say Thanks..
5. Do you play Sudoku? No. just can't seem to get interested.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I like to picture myself as a Wilderness Survivor. I definitely could survive indefinitely in a camping situation, i.e., prepared to live primitively. But to just get plopped down in the middle of nowhere with nothing... I don't really know.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Absolutely. Every summer of my life from age 8 to age 18, and a couple of years as an adult (working as staff).
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Spirograph?
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you? No. And since I'm already taken, not even if he WASN'T married.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Not if our beliefs were too different.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Please, come initiate a friendship, a conversation, an outing, a phone call....
12. Use three words to describe yourself? small, bland, quiet
13. Do any songs make you cry? Yes. Last Christmas I bawled over "Santa Will Find You" by Mindy Smith. Otherwise, it's usually worship music or beautiful instrumentals.
14. Are you continuing your education? I read a lot, and positively LOVE to l look stuff up. It's my hobby, researching. I'm the one who jumps up from the dinner table to look up a word in the dictionary... Hubby is like, no, no don't bother, and I'm like, yes, yes, I love this!
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes. I won pins at camp, and once I impressed my kids by killing a rabbit that was threatening to dismember our garden.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? No..
17. How often do you read books? All the time.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I worry a lot about what I'm supposed to be doing right now and hoping I've done well in the past, and wondering what's coming. Does that answer the question?
19. What is your favorite children’s book? Maybe "Heidi"?
20.What color are your eyes? Green.
21. How tall are you? 5 foot 2. And a half.
22. Where is your dream house located? I don't know anymore, and it probably doesn't matter by now, because I can't see starting now, at nearly 50, to find it. Although, who knows? We're not dead yet.
23. If your house was on fire, what are the first things you grab?My family. Probably nothing else, because how do you prioritize in that panicked moment what should be saved? And even if I made a list now, would it help then? Like, in that moment of emergency I'm running around trying to find MY LIST!
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? .I think last year.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? Today? Across the house to the bathroom. (We have been driving around A LOT lately, and this is a nice change.)
26. Do you like mustard? Yes. Any kind, unless it's too hot, but especially the kind with horseradish in it.
Nordstrom Roundup: Skirts, Motos and Cuffs
12 hours ago