So, today is thirteen things about me that start with a letter of the alphabet.
Today is brought to you by the letter .... C!
(With a little help from the American Heritage Dictionary.)
C is for...
1. ...first letter of my real name.
2. ...chocolate, which is my favorite candy, and also dessert flavor. And also snack. And ice cream flavor.
3. ...carnivorous. I'm not a vegetarian. I love vegetables, but they're not my only source of nutrition.
4. ...crochet. I DO NOT like to crochet. I've tried, but I have a hard time figuring it out, and I decided I don't really like crocheted things anyway. I'd rather knit, although I haven't for a while.
5. ...cabin. I would love to build and live in a cute cabin somewhere in the middle of a woodsy nowhere.
6. ...calcium. Something I need to take regularly, or I turn into a screaming bundle of nerves.
7. ...Common Prayer, Book of. ditto from number six. Seriously. I do much better every day if I spend some time every morning and evening using it.
8. ...camisole. I have several of these from Shade clothing, and I love them. They make looking trendy a much more modest and cute proposition.
9. ...campfire. I love campfires. In fact, I'll bet we could have one tonight already, now that I think about it. Cool!
10. ...camping. My favorite form of vacation. I love to find a really pretty, quiet spot and hang out, with a tent and a campfire.
11. ...chamomile tea. My favorite kind of herbal tea.
12. ...cast iron skillets. This comprises most of my cookware--I think I have at least six), and I love using them. My boys tease me that I will never be weak-wristed, with all the exercise I get handling those heavy things full of food.
13. ...cavity. Something I am unfamiliar with, since I have no cavities whatsoever. Thank God for good teeth.