Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Thought You'd Like To Know...

...the camera batteries are charging right at this moment, getting themselves ready so that I can take pictures of my new clothes for you.

I've been shopping again, and I've done something I've never done before: I put everything on the credit card 'cause this time of year we're pretty broke. Our tree work is seasonal, and we're usually running a little tight here at the end of winter before the spring rush. But now is when the big after-winter and pre-spring sales are. If I don't go now I miss out completely. So, with that rationalization in mind, off I went.

Actually, compared to many people, and considering the full prices of the sale items I got, I spent very little, and ended up with a-- for me-- good size pile. It feels like a bigger pile than it really is because I did a pretty decent job of shopping by "menu" and I can make so many outfits it feels like a LOT of clothes.

So-- tomorrow? PICTURES!

No comments: