Monday, June 23, 2008

The Gold at the End of the Rainbow

LovelyDaughter and JD wanted some pictures taken of themselves, now that they're "official", so DrummerDude took his new camera and they went outside for a photoshoot. One of the pictures they ended up with was this:




(If you look close you can see the new "sparkly" on LovelyDaughter's hand)

LovelyDaughter says JD is her gold at the end of the rainbow.

********
On another note, my Brother is here with his two girls, who are nine and eleven, so I am cooking for ten people for the next two weeks. We are also all sharing ONE bathroom. Thank goodness we have an outhouse for emergencies!

So if you don't see me around much, it's because I'm probably cooking, or shopping for groceries. Or waiting my turn in the bathroom....

3 comments:

Laura said...

great pic!! good luck with cooking for 10! that's why i let justin cook! :)
i have a blog now at howtheliliesgrow.blogspot.com . i hope you don't mind that i linked yours.

orneryswife said...

Every couple should feel that way, don't you think? Sigh. So sweet.
TM

carrie said...

Oh Gosh!!! 10 people and I thought 7 was bad!!!!!!! Good luck!!!