Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TT#32: Thirteen Random Questions and Their Answers

<

Another Thursday is upon us, and I have another list. This time it's thirteen random questions out of a "getting to know you" thing that was going around some time ago.

1. What color are your socks right now? Ha! I'm not wearing socks! It's sandal weather!

2. What are you listening to right now? The sound of GuitarGeek typing, and the house fan running. Otherwise, it's very quiet here at this moment. Which is actually very unusual and strange.

3. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of Dove chocolate (dark, of course).

4. What is your favorite drink? Cold water from our well.

5. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice dancing, or maybe gymnastics. Those are considered sports, aren't they? I'm not sure.

6. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. I have no plans to do so, even though I'm starting to turn gray, but who knows what I'll feel like in ten years?

7. Favorite food? Ummm. Fresh homemade bread? Chocolate? How about both-- at the same time. Sounds good... I'll be right back....

8. Last movie you watched? Enchanted. Which I actually enjoyed. It's as if Disney did a spoof on themselves.

9. What do you do to vent anger? talk talk talk cry

10. What is your favorite season? Fall.

11. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Well, unless you're Hubby, then both.

12. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.

13. What is on the floor of your closet? A stack of shoe boxes, a laundry basket, and a big teddy bear (that Hubby actually won for me at a carnival dart game a few years ago. Isn't that sweet?)

9 comments:

Maisie said...

Dove chocolate? I've got to go get some chocolate chips now. Actually, fresh chocolate chip cookies sound even better.

Meju said...

Great list. I think fresh bread is heavenly!

Juliana RW said...

to vent my anger mostly i sing hi hi hi...

My T13 in here Thanks

Hootin Anni said...

#s 6 and 12....I right there with you on both. Gray hair is very becoming, and believe me [I'm gray haired and proud of it]...you get MORE respect. And cherries? YES!!!! Love the taste.

My 13 is posted, come join me?
Happy Thursday.

orneryswife said...

Dove dark chocolate with raspberry caramel centers are to die for. Hugs from people, chocolate kisses. Fun list. TM

Carol said...

Oh, I've never colored my hair, either. Even though I've got scads of gray. It's the keeping-up-with-the-roots thing that gives me pause.

Good T-13!

kay said...

My #6 would be, "have you ever not colored your hair?" I think I started in college. My son, at 30, is at least half gray.

PamelaMKramer said...

Lucky! I've been getting gray hair since I was about 23. LOL - Great post for TT and thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

fresh bread AND chocolate...sounds heavenly. this i must try!