Another Thursday is upon us, and I have another list. This time it's thirteen random questions out of a "getting to know you" thing that was going around some time ago.
1. What color are your socks right now? Ha! I'm not wearing socks! It's sandal weather!
2. What are you listening to right now? The sound of GuitarGeek typing, and the house fan running. Otherwise, it's very quiet here at this moment. Which is actually very unusual and strange.
3. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of Dove chocolate (dark, of course).
4. What is your favorite drink? Cold water from our well.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice dancing, or maybe gymnastics. Those are considered sports, aren't they? I'm not sure.
6. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. I have no plans to do so, even though I'm starting to turn gray, but who knows what I'll feel like in ten years?
7. Favorite food? Ummm. Fresh homemade bread? Chocolate? How about both-- at the same time. Sounds good... I'll be right back....
8. Last movie you watched? Enchanted. Which I actually enjoyed. It's as if Disney did a spoof on themselves.
9. What do you do to vent anger? talk talk talk cry
10. What is your favorite season? Fall.
11. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Well, unless you're Hubby, then both.
12. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.
13. What is on the floor of your closet? A stack of shoe boxes, a laundry basket, and a big teddy bear (that Hubby actually won for me at a carnival dart game a few years ago. Isn't that sweet?)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008