Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TT#19: Thirteen Ideas for Thursday Thirteen Lists


Thirteen Things from mom huebert


I'm not recovering as quickly as I'd hoped from our week of late nights. Probably because I think I also contracted some sort of virus in the aftermath. It's something that makes me ache pretty much from head to foot, and makes me tired and a little weepy. It's sad that as soon as breakfast is over it feels like I've put in a full day's work.

I realize that Thursday Thirteen is upon us, and I want to participate, and I can't do less than the US Mail-- rain, sleet, snow, and aches and pains, and all that.

However, try as I might-- all day in fact, in between cooking, laundry, and sitting around being tired (and staining some trim and bandaging Hubby's bloodied, injured, cut-up thumbnail that he got working on the trim)-- I've tried to come up with a list of thirteen things that might be at least slightly interesting.

I now have a list of 26 ideas for lists. Twenty-six! And I can't think of more than TWO things for each idea. Sometimes not even one.

And now inspiration hits! I have a list! A list of Ideas for Lists!

So here is a list of Thirteen Ideas for Thursday Thirteen Lists. (Feel feel to borrow, plagiarize, or otherwise incorporate these ideas-- assuming they are worth borrowing and plagiarizing.)

1. Foods I like to eat (or make)

2. Places I'd like to vist

3. Things I'd like to do someday

4. Things I wish I'd done differently

5. Favorite bible passages

6. Things I never want to do

7. Pet peeves

8. Things my kids loved --or hated-- about homeschool

9. Things I remember

10. Best gifts I've gotten

11. Nice things hubby has done for me

12. Favorite songs

13. Household tips


Now, I have a whole week to try to flesh out at least one of these lists! See you then!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



25 comments:

Melanie said...

Great ideas! Hope you start feeling better real soon! Have some chicken soup!

Momisodes said...

Ooh! Great ideas :) Thanks for sharing! Feel better soon...

Greatfullivin said...

Great Ideas. I always struggle too. I hope you soon feel well again.

Robin said...

Very clever, good save.

Hope you feel better soon.

My Busy Life said...

Do the pet peeves for sure! I did one awhile back and it was fun, got a lot of compliments on it too. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lori said...

Thanks for the ideas:)and for stopping by. Happy TT.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I am glad to see others makes list of future TT's!

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

I have to giggle a little because JUST before visiting you, I was commenting on a list of "Thirteen Things That Prevent You From Doing Thursday Thirteens"... and number one was "Writer's Block". I should backtrack and send 'em your way!

storyteller said...

Cool idea … especially since you’re not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. I’ve bookmarked this page for some day when I’m in need of inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and blessings,

Open Grove Claudia said...

I alway enjoy seeing what rolls around people's brains - especially TT ideas (which are hard to come by).

Happy TT

Anonymous said...

Tea always helps me when I feel like that. I hope you feel better soon.

Ice Cream said...

A list of lists, you are my kind of woman! Personally I can't wait to read #s 4,8,11,and 13. I hope you post them soon.

Another list you could do is:
13 reasons why I can't seem to think up a good list. =)

Susan Demeter said...

These are very creative! Hope you are better soonly :) Happy TT :)

Eve said...

I have copied your list and added it to my list of ideas for future blogs that I keep in a word document. I am so much better at doing something with someone else's ideas than I am with coming up with something original. Therefore I copy or make not anything that looks good.

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment. Special thanks because you did this when you're not feeling well. Get better! Drop in again soon. -Eve

Anonymous said...

A list of lists is pretty inventive. I bet you're still thinking of more.

Mr Lady said...

Wow. We wrote the same list! We must be mystically connected or something. Or maybe we're both just REALLY cool. :)

Tiffany said...

This is great for ideas when I can't think of anything else! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your comment on my Thursday 13. I am glad it was helpful. I want something good to come out our suffering. Hopefully, you won't have to use the tips much, but things always come up in life.

stephanie said...

GENIUS! Thank you, I will indeed borrow, plagiarize, or otherwise incorporate them onto my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I would especially like to see 2, 3 , 4 and 7.

Anonymous said...

Great list, thanks for stopping by my list. Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that. ; D I go through that every week at TT time but I never thought of making a list of all the lists in my head! Perfect!

maryt/theteach said...

Great ideas For TT, mom huebert!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just saved your list. Gonna use it (though I'd have a hard time coming up with things for #11, unless I change "hubby" to "my Wonder Woman" *heh*)

Chelle Y. said...

I love this list! I am always needing ideas. (I think I have done a few though already).

orneryswife said...

I'm sure glad you came up with this list! I am always trying to figure out ideas for this and works for Me Wednesday. And, thanks for the permission to use it! TM