Friday, August 22, 2008

For ME? Aw, Shucks.

Carrie at ChocolatetheOtherWhiteMeat has presented me with an award.

(I accidentally typed "awardy" the first time. Just a cute, little award I guess...)

But to get my award I have to do a meme, so forward and onward to the prize set before me....

A. Attached or single? Attached, definitely.

B. Best friend? Hubby, and then LovelyDaughter

C. Cake or pie? Cake, if it's chocolate.

D. Day of choice? Whatever day I've been looking forward to.

E. Essential item? hot showers.

F. Favorite color? For walls, yellow. For flowers, red. For clothes, pink or brown.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Ugh. Do I have to choose? Sour worms, I guess, but I'd rather chocolate covered pecans.

H. Hometown? A small town in Nebraska

I. Indulgence? Dove dark chocolate

J. January or July? January. I love curling up by the woodstove while it snows outside.

K. Kids? Four of them, who are not exactly "kids" anymore.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Hearing God speak to me regularly

M. Marriage date? October 10, 1981

N. Number of brothers & sisters? one brother

O. Oranges or apples? oranges

P. Phobias? disappointing people, therefore I have a phobia of expectations. I don't know if I can do it, therefore you'll be disappointed, and AAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Q. Quotes? "This is a PERFECT time to panic!" (Toy Story)

R. Reasons to smile? the family gathered around the supper table telling jokes

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag seven peeps! SEE BELOW

U. Unknown fact about me? Unknown to whom?

V. Vegetable? Broccoli

W. Worst habits? Procastinating. Jumping to conclusions.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? for what?

Y. Your favorite food? fresh homemade bread with lots of real butter, beside a plate of pasta

Z. Zodiac sign? Um, as I recall it's Pisces, but does it really matter?


Okay! I get my award now!:




And I have to get to pass it on to another incredible seven, um, FIVE (sorry) people, who write at the following blogs:

curiosities of my brain

How the Lilies Grow

Baby Makes 3

Honey, I Fed the Kids

Thoughts From Miller Manor

When you five have done the meme and collected your award, be sure to pass it on!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yippee! My very first meme. :)

carrie said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you played along ;)