Monday, August 20, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Here we are again, another week for which to plan what in the world we're going to eat. You know, Jesus said not to worry about "what you shall eat, or what you shall put on," but I tell you what-- doesn't it seem like a woman's life is mostly concerned with these very things? I think I need help...

Monday
Dinner-- Spaghetti (leftover from Saturday)
Supper-- Grilled Steak, Pepper, and Mushroom Kabobs with grilled potatoes

Tuesday
Dinner-- Cheeseburger Soup
Supper-- Grilled Salisbury Steak and potatoes

Wednesday
Dinner--Macaroni and Tuna Delite
Supper-- Minestrone

Thursday
Dinner-- Spinach Frittata with Parmesan Sauce
Supper-- No Fuss Chicken with rice

Friday
Dinner-- Linguine With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Supper-- Magnificent Steak, rice

Saturday
Dinner-- Minestrone or leftovers
Supper-- baked ham and sweet potatoes

Sunday
Dinner-- sandwiches and lunch fixin's
Supper-- same as dinner


On another note, I made a discovery today. I found out why I hate cleaning. It's this: I don't like getting dirty and having my hands in yuck. But when you clean, you have your hands in the dirt and hair and mildew and garbage and dust and cobwebs and grease and who-knows-what-else. And then it's usually on my clothes too. Yuck. Maybe I should clean before stuff gets dirty. Is that possible? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Your menu looks great...but what I really love is the title of your blog!!! :)

Somewhere In The Sun said...

About the cleaning...have you tried investing in a really good pair of rubber gloves. It makes a huge difference. Try the ones at www.thecleanteam.com

cindy kay said...

Lynn-- thanks for the compliment. I like my title too, mostly because my favorite thing after supper is a piece of Dove dark chocolate...

Thanks for the hint about using gloves. That website looks interesting, especially the odor-free cleaner and the handy apron. That would keep my clothes cleaner wouldn't it?