Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Versatile BBQ Sauce

This recipe for barbecue sauce makes the best sloppy joes or baked beans.

Versatile BBQ Sauce

1 cup ketchup
1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
1 TB lemon juice
1 TB brown sugar


To make sloppy joes:
Brown hamburger with chopped onion; also garlic if desired. Drain; add pepper to taste. Add one recipe of Versatile BBQ sauce.

To make baked beans:
Fry several slices of bacon; break into bits. Saute half an onion (chopped) in the bacon drippings. Drain off fat. Add to the bacon and onion one can each of three different kinds of beans, drained: pinto, navy and butterbeans are good. You could also use red beans or black beans. Just be sure to use three different kinds. Dump in one recipe of Versatile BBQ sauce (add a little water if too sticky) and heat till bubbly.

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I'm promised to earn a couple of cents for that: I would feel happy and rewarded (because I realy need it!!!) if you did click it, but once again you're totaly free to do what ever you want. I, for instance, choose immediatly to click on one of your ads, in case you have them. To do so or not, that's the whole beauty of it all, however, blogocitizens must unite also by clicking-help eachother when we know cybermegacorporations profit from our own selfishness regarding to that simple click.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!