This was originally a much longer list that I think has been making the rounds of the email forwards for a while. I've picked out my favorites for my list of
Thirteen Ways To Be a Kid Again.
1. Walk barefoot in wet grass.
2. Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
3. Change into some play clothes.
4. Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
5. Wear your favorite shirt with your favorite pants even if they don't match.
6. Take a running jump over a big puddle. (or maybe just go through the puddle!)
7. Get someone to buy you something you really don't need.
8. Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
9. Stay up past your bedtime.
10. Eat dessert first.
11. Fuss a little, then take a nap.
12. Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
13. Giggle a lot for no reason.
And one more for good measure:
14. Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I Digress: Cutting Off the Pink Paisley Dress
13 hours ago